Alien grendes no sell from crash mission

Grimples

Am 100% sure i was able to sell alien grenades in v0.34.1 as well as other items, i see no difference comparing the data in items.xml except the added sort lorder line. Too much of a faff on in either reverting back or re-installing 0.34.1.

I patiently await :)

Thankyou

I have done afaik all researches up to 'capture an alien leader', could it be that i need to research something, is there something in another file that would effect the sellable items. Not a problem as i do sell all alien corpses for 1000.

I have a habit of restarting games, i have still not completed this game, not even close to it & i am restarting again in a few minutes after making more game/balance changes.

1 hour ago, Grimples said:

I thought i would try & pick up a few alien grenades & they showed up in the sell list after the mission. Strange.

Its a known issue that grenades and ammo are totally bugged when it comes to autolooting them from missions. This is what stopped many modders from making a deeper ammo/alien grenade system including the XNT team. They had some big ideas about a detailed ammo system but bugs bugs bugs.

Summa summarum dont trust the autoloot system when it comes to grenades and ammo, picking those things up manually works thought.

1 hour ago, Charon said:

Summa summarum dont trust the autoloot system when it comes to grenades and ammo, picking those things up manually works thought.

Well, the "Alien Grenades" itself aren't all that important fortunately: They're only worth 0,2K$ each plus, if recall correctly, you won't need any of them for any researches (like @Solver said already).

Auto-looting seems to work really well on the researchable-objects however, so you should be able to get sellable + researchable items picked up for the most part. 
((Playing the Community Edition 0.34.2))

20161215151444_1.jpg