Dont want no males

Grimples

Set customSoldierCreationChance to 0.

Set Nation name="British" chance="0", removed all other nations.

Why am i still getting men from all nations in the soldier list, i dont want them! i want all girls.

(edit)

Game version 1.59. XCE 0.34.2. Not sure but i think i read somewhere that there are special soldiers hard coded.

Edited by Grimples
added more text

Try setting the value for female soldier percentage to 100%? A tedious work around would be editing all the male names in soldiernames.xml to be female names and replace the male soldier graphics with female soldier graphics. You would also have to edit the sounds_gc.xml so male xenonauts use female sounds. I think the customSoldierCreationChance affects the chance for the "custom" soldier faces (kickstarter backer faces I believe?) but that's only activated if you enable it in the options.

Just now, Grimples said:

femaleSoldierChance is set to 100 & has been since i discovered how to mod the game. I did consider changing the faces & names but it would not be the same, the game will still be choosing male soldiers. I'll just keep ignoring them or hire then fire :)

Check mod inconsistencies.