Bug: Burst fire animation

KnowledgeableAnt

I like the community edition better, but There is a very annoying bug that cuts the burst fire animation short. The soldier points his/her gun at the target, then the gun cuts back to the idle sprite and the bullets appear in thin air. It also does this with longer firing animations like sniper rifles. I've just beat the game on vanilla/ veteran difficulty, and would love to start a new modded play through. I tried disabling all other mods but the community edition itself, but the bug was still there so it must be a CE bug. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by KnowledgeableAnt

25 minutes ago, KnowledgeableAnt said:

I like the community edition better, but There is a very annoying bug that cuts the burst fire animation short. The soldier points his/her gun at the target, then the gun cuts back to the idle sprite and the bullets appear in thin air. It also does this with longer firing animations like sniper rifles. I've just beat the game on vanilla/ veteran difficulty, and would love to start a new modded play through. I tried disabling all other mods but the community edition itself, but the bug was still there so it must be a CE bug. Any help would be much appreciated.

It's not only burst. When the bullet fired, the attacking animation resets.. sometimes works sometimes not.. it's annoying yes..