[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11c)

Charon

Ahh! I see! Got it!! Thanks! I'll try to add some friendly AI groups to tropics... soleke a commandos forces against hunter that suprisenty happened to say hello to alliens-)))

So in each map i need to make spawn points for them + upgrade numbers and than update what weaponry they must have in missiontypeprops_gc

Is it all?

And so i understood why we can't do that for xenonaut base - there no same static maps that could give us ability to set spawn points... hm very intresting than. Because alien attack seem not use them to just adding some tiles to back parts of the base. Intresting. If i make no adjustments to the back tiles - would they be able to invade? 

Edited by Kirill Selivanov

Some strange thing with flamethrowwers.

there is basic alienium flamethrower and advanced. (two techs) - but when i researched advanced - there maybe one item was combined with other? i doesn't see 2 types of flamethrowers -(((

and in tech - alienuim flamethrower production need "alienium thrower"  thrower of what?-))))

Edited by Kirill Selivanov

18 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

Some strange thing with flamethrowwers.

there is basic alienium flamethrower and advanced. (two techs) - but when i researched advanced - there maybe one item was combined with other? i doesn't see 2 types of flamethrowers -(((

and in tech - alienuim flamethrower production need "alienium thrower"  thrower of what?-))))

9 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

Charon, please, take a look. Its possibly some strange bug with waves or some type of ship in them. Can't go further in the new wave begining (as i expect, in case - long time without of them) - game crashes

https://yadi.sk/d/TQBfRbXp33tnQz

here is .sav file

Theres nothing like that in X-Division, post an ss of your modloader.

Mulligan made an installation instruction video for people who have problems about installing X-Division, and for everybody else as well. It will be featured in the OP.

This was the starting point:

466.png

As this is a very good idea we plan to make one for the next patch which will majorly change things again.

So props for suggesting this to  hdckdsadd and props to mulligan for picking this up.

27 minutes ago, catvanbrian said:

that's not all I found that the new shields are at 0hp at start not full however if you can't fix it can drake be able to fix it in the future? (btw I think I'm playing 99.32

nevermind I was in 99.3 plus can you make the ufos in the field look like in the air (images) and vice versa (for example the bomber cruiser) in the next update plz

I've got a bit of an issue: it seems like having a soldier use the flamethrower makes them well, invisible. (like they have no sprite for the character with the gun) I'm not using the no click sound/ Charon's changes that were in the modloader picture, as they seemed like cosmetic mods, (and I couldn't find Charon's changes at the time) which might be the issue. In any case, do you guys know whats causing this?

45 minutes ago, samsaq said:

I've got a bit of an issue: it seems like having a soldier use the flamethrower makes them well, invisible. (like they have no sprite for the character with the gun) I'm not using the no click sound/ Charon's changes that were in the modloader picture, as they seemed like cosmetic mods, (and I couldn't find Charon's changes at the time) which might be the issue. In any case, do you guys know whats causing this?

Was my answer on steam not enough ? Not clear enough ?

Charon  [Autor] 21. Dez. um 17:10 Uhr  
@samsaq

Well, first of all, thats a feature of past game content, you can shoot open doors like any other props.

Secondly, check the first image in the gallery here, what does it say ?

I meant this picture:

mulder9933.png.127f41b2e35dcc42e5d735b14726d934.png

Hello.

Very good mod. I got little problem. I have all the mods installed and sorted in right order I think. On mission that was in Africa that use Tropical and Swamp dome, when mission is over on screen when u see how good u are, after clicking OK to go to world map game freezes. I can hear music that was playing when you are on world map but no image. I try to do mission again from start same thing. Try to load from save before landing craft touch crash cite, same thing. Do you have any suggestion what to do?