[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11c)

Charon

14 minutes ago, alterhaudegen said:

Thx for the fast help.

Loading geo -> loading GC = solved the problem

:)

Yes, never loading a GC save is the most bug free method of playing.

This is not X-Divisions site though but a save/load issue from the vanilla game/XCE.

Your solution is the best bet you can get indeed.

I'm new here and I haven't played X-Division yet. I want one playthrough with XCE to learn the base game first before I tackle with X-Division. I have one idea which may have been mentioned before and could already be in X-D, but just in case: would it be possible to use firearms for melee? Bayonet, stock of the rifle, pistol's hand grip etc. As is said in screenshot of ALIEN REBEL:

By subdue I mean clubbed him on the head until he stopped moving.

That would be supposed to immediately knock out wounded alien without killing it (non-wounded would require several such attacks) and would cost less TUs than dropping the firearm and taking the shock baton from the belt. Is this possible to do or has it already been done?

39 minutes ago, Visperas said:

Is there a way to make money manufacturing?

Nope, stuff sells for as much as the production costs minus working hours.

Consider old equipment something like banked money, if you dont need it anymore you can sell it for as much as you produced it for, without getting alien resources back. The alien resources are one of your other measurement of income, and you only get them through raiding UFOs and shooting down fighters.

I appear to have a small problem. I believe (hopefully) to have installed everything correctly. The regular mods into the mod folder, deactivated the second part, and installed the patch (.33) into the main game folder I think. However, on the geoscape when I go to the equipment tab (shield and gun icon) the game crashes. This does not happen with any other tab.

These are my mod loader, my main game folder (where I installed the patch), and my Internal folder. I have deleted the scripts folder, but it appears as though every time I launch the game it appears to come back.

HELPFU.PNG

HELPFUL.PNG

HALP.PNG

@EpicDude430 If you start a new game, there is no reason to crush because there is no addition to crush at the beginning. So i hope you don't try an old save game here.

I don't know Barleyman's soldier mod. If it edits something, it could make it crush.

The script files will return, there is no problem. You will erase them only once and game will cleared new ones for the modded version. If you delete them every time maybe it could crush too.

Be sure to have a right install.. 

9 hours ago, EpicDude430 said:

I appear to have a small problem. I believe (hopefully) to have installed everything correctly. The regular mods into the mod folder, deactivated the second part, and installed the patch (.33) into the main game folder I think. However, on the geoscape when I go to the equipment tab (shield and gun icon) the game crashes. This does not happen with any other tab.

These are my mod loader, my main game folder (where I installed the patch), and my Internal folder. I have deleted the scripts folder, but it appears as though every time I launch the game it appears to come back.

HELPFU.PNG

HELPFUL.PNG

HALP.PNG

1. Post the whole modloader.

2. Your modloader is wrong.

1 hour ago, Ngong8 said:

Help! I got a problem! I've installed the X-Division mod and the patch 0.99.33,and start the game with X:CE,but the game just crashed while playing ground combat,can someone help?

Alwyas post your modloader if you report something.

If you report something state what were the last actions you did, and the features of the crash.

This is what I got,Charon.
I've post the image of the mod list and with a short video,when I take an action of end turn,the game just crashed.
(You can just skip to the end of the video to see)
I've tried many ways to solve the problem,like start new game,update the X-Division patch,but the game just won't allow me to play well...

report#1.png

2017-01-15-0843-00.mp4

7 hours ago, Ngong8 said:

This is what I got,Charon.
I've post the image of the mod list and with a short video,when I take an action of end turn,the game just crashed.
(You can just skip to the end of the video to see)
I've tried many ways to solve the problem,like start new game,update the X-Division patch,but the game just won't allow me to play well...

report#1.png

2017-01-15-0843-00.mp4

This is the most neglected modloader i have ever seen. Why do we even make an installation instruction ?

Read the installation instrunction in the OP.

Edited by Charon

Hi!

Is there a tech tree that I can check? Heavy fighters and light cruises have started to appear and I'm stuck with Asierus and Foxtrots and can't defeat them at all. I think I've captured every single type of alien, including chieftains, and I still can't research a new kind of aircraft. Am I missing something or maybe I'm not supposed to defeat them until I capture the aliens in the bigger ships? Also, what's up with those drones that the extreme landing ship sends? Can I take them down with anti-missile?

Edited by Visperas

1 hour ago, Visperas said:

Hi!

Is there a tech tree that I can check? Heavy fighters and light cruises have started to appear and I'm stuck with Asierus and Foxtrots and can't defeat them at all. I think I've captured every single type of alien, including chieftains, and I still can't research a new kind of aircraft. Am I missing something or maybe I'm not supposed to defeat them until I capture the aliens in the bigger ships?

Jup.

1 hour ago, Visperas said:

Can I take them down with anti-missile?

Yes.

Edited by Charon

I'm getting some errors when I start the game now. It was working fine, but I realized I hadn't patched it, so I did that. Now when I start the game, I get a series of `'Manu_XAircraft9' is not a manufacture category name (Name='ManTech.[some aircraft name]')!`. I've double checked that I have all the requirements and that my modloader is in the correct order.

53 minutes ago, SaintWacko said:

I'm getting some errors when I start the game now. It was working fine, but I realized I hadn't patched it, so I did that. Now when I start the game, I get a series of `'Manu_XAircraft9' is not a manufacture category name (Name='ManTech.[some aircraft name]')!`. I've double checked that I have all the requirements and that my modloader is in the correct order.

Update your XCE version, the latest is 0.34.2.