Wolfy

Let's Play X-COM!

204 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I've been somewhat less active here, mostly because of business, and working on a different computer since my main one's display is screwed up :S But in the meantime, I've been inspired to LP! And seeing Xenonauts and other games, I felt the the urge to play, and why not get out my recorder? So here it is- Let's Play: X-COM UFO Defense (UFO: Enemy Unknown).

If you'd like to keep with the videos more easily, you can

(1.) Subscribe Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlockHappy?feature=mhee (Not asking for subscribers, just an easy way to keep with the new videos :))

(2.) Keep an eye here for the latest video (Below. This won't be updated with the latest video immediately, though I will try :)

Hopefully, Latest Video:

[video=youtube;Ir2ULfJqQS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2ULfJqQS4

Sorry if anyone is bugged by this post! The main reason for it is so I can name people that wish to be named, which seems to be a trait in X-COM Let's Plays. So if you want to, say so in the comments and I will :) (Anyone that wishes to be named will be named in Episode 3 +)

- Wolfy :3

Edited by Wolfy

I'm in, always wanted to take part in an LP. Name of "Sathra". HE Autocannon if I can. Lots of fun to be had with those.

How are you planning to deal with deaths?

Having watched it, I'll take ':3'. He's got good stats for a heavy with an wildly inaccurate weapon. Or if he dies, ':x'.

Yeah, HE Autocannon or Heavy Cannon, your choice. And grenades, a bunch of grenades (or HE packs, which are even more amusing).

I want to be :o and run around with pistol class weapons and grenades. ^^

(or if he dies C: )

I'd love to participate - :| please, for a well-rounded out blighter. Call him TNR or Romance, if you wish.

Wow :o So many responses! And also, if you die you'll be revived with another soldier, just bought. I'm hoping all of your guy's people are still alive after episode 2, I forgot whom died :S But anyways, all of you will be named, and yes Sathra, I'll try and remember your stuff ;)

- Thanks, -Wolfy

Just put me in as whoever looks least likely to survive.

I like to play the underdog!

I'd love to be included, please. Any soldier who steps back allowing others to volunteer for hazardous missions is fine.

I'd like to be included, too... nothing like a cat-like alien saving the Earth from gray bug-eyed aliens!

Now that episode 2 (In description) is out, you know what that means! Episode 3 will be recorded (And more)!

Add me in! Call him "Stormer" and give that dude an assault rifle and nades and make him be first to breach rooms or UFOs hahaha. BRING IT ALIEN SCUM! <3

Woo! Captain already :P.

If he's (she's?) even out of the medical bay yet.

So, I thank all of you for the responses ! I will only put a few in each recording session, so here is the group that'll be in first:

Sathra

Gauddlike

Gorlom

TNR

So there ya go! Now, onto recording! (Everyone else will be added along the way, don't worry ;)

Edited by Wolfy

Okay, Update!:

So the 3rd episodes recording got trashed for 2 reasons:

1. I ran out of time to record.

2. Almost everyone died. :l

So I'll try again.... Anyways, it'll be delayed a bit, but hold on, it'll come soon enough! :)

2. Almost everyone died. :l

Was it because of Sathra? Was he the only one left alive?

Was it because of Sathra? Was he the only one left alive?

Sathra was- but it was because he was still wounded ;P

But in the second take (Which I just finished) it went great :) None of you guys died! Except for one random emoticon... but hey- Gorlom, you didn't die about first thing! Always look at the positive of bad takes. xD

(And as requested by someone in the Youtbe comments, It isn't technically an LP. So now it is called "Blockhappy Plays". I'm still calling it an LP to myself ;P

- Wolfy

Do you still need names for soldiers? If so, I'll be happy. If i can choose who will be named by me, someone with good accuracy (I like snipes) or with good throwing (You know, nades and so...)

Do you still need names for soldiers? If so, I'll be happy. If i can choose who will be named by me, someone with good accuracy (I like snipes) or with good throwing (You know, nades and so...)

Yup, still accepting names :)

I'd love to join the gang if you'll have me. I'd use rifles of any sort.

Stalwartly, TNR doesn't let anybody else leave the Skyranger first in order to get himself thoroughly killed. :D Just as I envisioned.

I was just surprised that gauddlikes heavy cannon seemed to be firing a non-explosive shell.

I hadn't realised you could get ones that didn't go boom ;)