Feature Resquest: Suppression and Base Attack Selecting

Charon

- I want the aliens to get suppressed by xenonauts reaction fire on the alien turn.

Xenonauts get suppressed by alien reaction fire on a xenonauts turn as well. And as it stands one alien is running around taking all the reaction fire and then 2 other aliens come and finish the rest. If he would get suppressed it would save a lot of reaction fire on the xeno side for the other aliens to gte suppressed or killed as well. As we have it now most reaction fire is only good against 1 or 2 aliens running into LOS at most. This cahnge would lead to more tactical responses as well in my oppinion.

-Can i please select the soldiers i want my base to defend with ? Please ? Please ?

Right now the first 16 soldiers, no matter how injured or incapeable they are, and the first vehicle, even though i could have a better vehicle at second place, gets selected on a base defense. Apart from that i want ALL my soldiers to defend my base, which is ridicoulus when i you think about not being able to have all your men defend the base, I would really like to actually choose who i want my base to defend with.