[V1.63 (GOG3) - Linux - Cursor] White box around mouse cursor

I have recently installed the Linux native version supplied by GOG, and am encountering an issue where there is a white box around the cursor.

Cruising the Steam forums (https://steamcommunity.com/app/223830/discussions/0/458604254440949610/) indicates that the porter has fixed this problem in the experimental branch in late January 2016, but since that is not what GOG provides, I am wondering what the ETA is for having this fix in the stable branch of the game.

Alternatively, if game/assets/cursor.pfp is the problem child, can the revised version of this file from the experimental branch be made available for download until such time as the fix migrates to the stable branch? (and the stable branch gets to GOG?)

Thanks, and Happy Easter!

Edited by Ailuro Dragon
Clarifying title format

• 2 weeks later...
Ah yes, my mistake. Let me get this arranged - hopefully I can get the new Mac / Linux builds available on GOG or message you a download link in the next 48 hours.

Hi, Chris - has the fix been submitted to GOG at this point? They're still showing 1.63, so I can nudge them if so.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...