Crash-able cars when heavy units passed

drages

Hey

I am trying to make cars passable by heavy units like simple ground props at ground combat. I made them passable after destoyed but my vehicles can't pass them just with pressing on them.

Any coding advise what should i do? I want to make maps much more passable for vehicles. For now, you need to fire half of the ammo just to open their way. Even you cant pass the vehicle's destroyed props at default and this limits the vehicles so badly.

Thx.

First of all, some "tanks" in the game aren't tanks, they are armoured cars, and I don't think the Hunter (or even the Scimitar) would be capable of actually crushing a car.

That said, I suppose it wouldn't be hard to add another state ("removed"? "annihilated"?) that goes after destroyed, if you or somebody would then add it to objects that could use it. And some props like lamps should probably be crushable.

Thx ilunak. Draku handled it. Now heavy units can crush cars.

Hunter won't able to do it yes. Scimitar is at least a tank and hovercraft is already hovering. I wanted this for my heavier tanks and mechs. Still there are some little objects which can't be destroyed by heavy units.

Crash able cars gives a nice touch to battle field for vehicles. It looks really nice to see your scimitar is just passing a road with full of cars.