What's the best location for bases?

Hi there I did just cheat a bit (yeah no I cheated a lot) to get enough funds to plant bases in order to cover the world.

So far I've been sticking with the "golden rule" of 3 bases is best and here is my picture, I also added a 200 extra range per level of radar coverage just in case you were wondering why the ranges were a bit bigger.

So then, where do you guys build your bases, how many, why did you chose those locations? here are mine.

znocpf.jpg

I chose to protect most of North America since their funding is better, then I went to protect most of Asia/Europe and Oceania... kinda forgot about the kiwis though lol.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no good or bad location. I choose following areas for my Bases:

Europe at the corner to Russia with full Radar Range (Europe, Middle East, North Africa and a part of Russia)

Australasia with full Radar Range (Australia, Indochina, New Sealand and some other Parts of the Main Land)

Central America with full Radar Range (Central America, North- and South America)

Russia or South Africa (chances where i build the first Base)

fifth Base only in emergency if i need more Radar covorage or have a to big hole in Radar points.