[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Fixing stuff as I run into it. Here's what is in this patch:

All previous fixes

Applied assault shield/baton graphics/animations for assault shield/advanced baton soldiers using jackal and wolf armour

Fixed three more invis xeno stalker/drone/rogue situations

Fixed jackal armour switching to buzzard when using electro pistol with an assault shield

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-s2-DOMcp7FM09xczNyWjEtSjA/view?usp=sharing

This mod is great, many thanks to the creator :D

I just have to report a bug: I can make EMP Pistols, but my men can't equip it, I don't see it in the weapons list :\

EDIT: Someone has already posted about this bug with more details: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/12828-v1-09-X-CE-v0-31-X-DIVISION-Destiny-Denied-v0-98?p=148350&viewfull=1#post148350

Edited by Turambar

This mod is great, many thanks to the creator :D

I just have to report a bug: I can make EMP Pistols, but my men can't equip it, I don't see it in the weapons list :\

EDIT: Someone has already posted about this bug with more details: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/12828-v1-09-X-CE-v0-31-X-DIVISION-Destiny-Denied-v0-98?p=148350&viewfull=1#post148350

Thanks!

So you can research them and manufacture them but do not see at equipment menu? Do you see it at your store?

I have the bad impression that there is a new bug... Really, really bad impression, especially since all my soldiers are dead ^^

Since the hotfix, weapons range seem to be a lot lower (I would say half of what it was before) and I can't aim anymore with the advanced ballistic shotgun; with the advanced ballistic rifle, I can't use the best aiming mode...

That makes the game even more harder :rolleyes:

Edited by Turambar

I have the bad impression that there is a new bug... Really, really bad impression, especially since all my soldiers are dead ^^

Since the hotfix, weapons range seem to be a lot lower (I would say half of what it was before) and I can't aim anymore with the advanced ballistic shotgun; with the advanced ballistic rifle, I can't use the best aiming mode...

That makes the game even more harder :rolleyes:

Did you install Ajaxial Balance Minimod and played it before?

Anyway, i updated balance mod too. You need to download the new version and install it.

If you still got problem, please call..

Edited by drages

- With this hotfix you should able to use this mod with 1.5* and CE 0.33+

Cool. Downloading 1.59 now and will get CE33 as well. Will start a new game with the balance files as well.

So I haven't been playing as much for the last few days but I did find/fix a couple more graphics issues I ran into.

All previous fixes

advanced baton/assault shield graphics fix for basic armour

advanced baton/assault shield graphics fix for direwolf armour

advanced baton/assault shield graphics fix for sentinel armour

advanced baton fix for sentinel armour

electrogun/assault shield/basic armour graphics fix

direwolf armour correctly shown when equiping an AP laser sniper

The ladies now get the cooler looking sentinel armour as well(I assume this is wanted?)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-s2-DOMcp7FaTZpTG0zT0FxWlE/view?usp=sharing

Nice.. i will make another fix when you got more fixes.

I used very practical and fail/safe system for new weapons and armours for game visuals.. I can now add weapons and armours much much more easier, faster and without miss..

0.99.... taking my life.. :)

I watched xcom 2 game play video and i am in love with "experimental" research idea. I will bring it to 0.99.. so you wont know what you will get and you wont get all.. maybe you can get a shotgun or a sniper... even a unique weapon..

Concerning balance, I don't see why the Spear Aircraft Cannon is better than the Autocannon:

-Autocannon: 100 ammo, 5 damage per shot=500 damage, at 600 rpm

-Spear Aircraft Cannon: 50 ammo, 10 damage per shot=500 damage, at only 240 rpm (and the fire arc is tighter)

spear cannon is worse IMO. Total damage is the same but DPS is actually lower on the spear. If the range were significantly higher then perhaps it would be an upgrade in terms of being able to actually apply the damage in combat, but it's not. At least not how I play.

spear cannon is worse IMO. Total damage is the same but DPS is actually lower on the spear. If the range were significantly higher then perhaps it would be an upgrade in terms of being able to actually apply the damage in combat, but it's not. At least not how I play.

Sometimes new weapon prototype is worse. :) I tried to make different cannon type weapons but didnt find a good thing for 0.98... 0.99 got different ideas about this..

Oh one thing I want to mention. I moved to xeno 1.59 and CE 0.33 HF2 as well as the latest HF for x-division. I have been crashing more. Three times yesterday...once in a ground mission, once on the equip screen....and the other was because of a vehicle....possibly because it was missing assets or something but I am not sure. I am going to check which one it was and see if I can figure it out.

Oh one thing I want to mention. I moved to xeno 1.59 and CE 0.33 HF2 as well as the latest HF for x-division. I have been crashing more. Three times yesterday...once in a ground mission, once on the equip screen....and the other was because of a vehicle....possibly because it was missing assets or something but I am not sure. I am going to check which one it was and see if I can figure it out.

It's strange... If they always crash at same conditions i can understand and they should be some missing assets, which there should be not much because many ppl finished this mod without that kind of problems..

Please pin point the crashes, so it would help me for 0.99 very much..

interesting. Wonder if I messed something up then? Here let me upload the save where you can do it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-s2-DOMcp7FSVJMMWFzUEo1UEE/view?usp=sharing

Try to do the ground mission. If it works for you then we know I messed up....or have a corrupted file or something.

I tried it with Ce 33 hf1 and the GC loaded normally.