[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Okay, two notes.. the EMP pistol does not show up after you research it UNTIL you one other advanced weapon for the 2nd weapon column to show up.

When I equip my men/women with blood weapons they disappear the next turn during a combat mission...weight is gone also..

Both of these are with Hotfix 1...I have not found hotfix 2 link yet...is there a list of what these things do (hotfixes and updates).

Does this mod include the ability to make Alien Alloys...or must you capture it...and how do you make enhanced alien alloys unless you can make regular alien alloys?

Edited by Larry Burstyn
explain

I have a xenonaut running out of bounds and ignoring all commands when instructed to go down stairs of building, near Charlie, and crashes game when out of bounds

Attached Save:

[ATTACH]6289[/ATTACH]

All that is active with X-Division is Lore+, NewCars 0.5, Skitso Updated Megamix Maps and Base Maps, the hidden AI turn by Skitso and XCE 0.31 HF 1 with balance and settings and Phens Rank + Medallion Overhaul 1.06.

The other one seemed to happened when I sent xenonaut 1 to stun a caesan and another (for example: xenonaut 2) to stun around while xenonaut 1 was going to stun caesan.

Somehow I synchronized the attack in such a way that when xenonaut 1 attacked, xenonaut 2 did not move and "ninja" stunned caesan from range like a psionic attack :eek::confused:

XenonautRunOffScreenAndCrashesGame.sav

XenonautRunOffScreenAndCrashesGame.sav

i found that xenomorph rogue ( needed to build nucleacid weps) its executed or sold when cg is done, i tested with debug mode on and they get selled as well. i cant manufacture nucleacid pistols for my shield guys :) sam e happens with xeno-acid weapons and xeno warrior.

oh and i tried to stun one of my guys after him being mind controled wich a baton.... dont try it... youwill blow him in pieces :)

Edited by asierus24

No u can't manufacture alien alloy. Because it's from space. Enriched Alien Alloy is something mixed of earth materials and alien ones.

X division is a huge but not complex code. So if there is very strange things like ray s rebel soldiers who leaves map, it's not about my mod. Probably old ce bug.

asierus24 just go items and find them. Make them normal. I will handle them next hotfix.

I will check the emp weapon tech chain.

Look för manufacture. Probably a 1× bug at the needing materials. I can't check now.

how i should fix it?

this is how it its

5xItems.EnrAlienAlloy;5xItems.EnrAlenium;8xItems.AndronintenseCorpse;1xItems.LargeDroneWreckage;1xItems.AndroncontrollerCorpse

the space in a ndon its a bug in the forum.

how i should fix it?

this is how it its

5xItems.EnrAlienAlloy;5xItems.EnrAlenium;8xItems.AndronintenseCorpse;1xItems.LargeDroneWreckage;1xItems.AndroncontrollerCorpse

the space in a ndon its a bug in the forum.

change the 1xItems.LargeDroneWreckage with 1xItems.HeavyDroneWreckage :)

I see you are playing at normal.. did u use any cheat? i am asking this for money.. you are rich as always..:)

nice bug catching by the way!! to all of you!

nope, i earn 3/4 millions per month, used debig only for

trying thexeno bug and give me some nades ;)

Speaking of money.... cost should be tweaked... you kinda need more to do less now. With single-use grenades that disappear after use making loadouts glitch for chain missions (making them impossible basically), it becomes much more practical to have multiple dropships. Something you almost never had in vanilla (as unlike this game you don't get $125,000 per scout minimum). Plus, wages are up the wazoo. With how much manufacture you do, you simply can't manufacture enough to have enough money for base building. Or keep that challenge because X-Div is for people who like to play with one-shot harradins, tough yet squishy vehicles, squad-wipes from a loose grenade, and enemies with crazy accurate heavy weapons that they can run around with and still use (that Andron minigun ;-; ).

Speaking of money.... cost should be tweaked... you kinda need more to do less now. With single-use grenades that disappear after use making loadouts glitch for chain missions (making them impossible basically), it becomes much more practical to have multiple dropships. Something you almost never had in vanilla (as unlike this game you don't get $125,000 per scout minimum). Plus, wages are up the wazoo. With how much manufacture you do, you simply can't manufacture enough to have enough money for base building. Or keep that challenge because X-Div is for people who like to play with one-shot harradins, tough yet squishy vehicles, squad-wipes from a loose grenade, and enemies with crazy accurate heavy weapons that they can run around with and still use (that Andron minigun ;-; ).

But i nerfed that miniguns and grenades! and vehicles should be not so squishy!!! one shot harridans are special for asierus..

So many sarcasm and my bad english = i didnt get it so clearly :)..

I will make a hotfix soon with all nerfed aliens.. acc and resistances will nerfed.. i will give chemical weapons a different role.. got some more ideas as always but now i need to finish ufo spawns..

Hey drages, I want to make sure that Hotfix 2 with the Blood Grenade fix won't need a restart.

Also are you alright with my wish to join the Lore Writters? I haven't see a answer in your posts.

Regardless this mod is quite fun and good. It is the game I have been playing most recently.

Yes yes hotfix 2 dont need anything.. its just a safe loot fix..

Sorry if i missed, you are totally welcome on board as lore writer.. we need dedicated writers who will write until their fingers bleed!!!

Just go to the lore group from my signature and check it..

I sad to hear that Alien Alloys are impossible to manufacture...it means it will be nearly impossible to make anything...I will have to attack (intercept) every downed UFO to even come close to getting enough Alien Alloy to make anything. I get about 5-10 Alien Alloys every ship I capture which is ONLY ONE weapon...and I needs HUNDREDS to make weapons for my soldiers and weapons for my vehicles and aircraft. What element is available in space that is not available on Earth (hint NONE). Having been involved in special alloys for military purposes I know that once an alloy is captured with a spectrum analysis it is possible to reproduce said alloy. But it is your game...although IF I could figure out how I would change the alien alloy so that it can be manufactured.

@Larry Burstyn: The alien alloys can be tight in the beginning but I recall that alien outposts give 40 alien alloys and is more the more established an alien base is, deconstructing UFOs I believe also gives a little alloys. Once the the fighters and bombers arrive that is also a nice supplementary source of alloys.

I do believe that not being able to manufacture the stuff increases the burden but I think the manufacturing was balanced with deconstruction of UFOs to prevent a player turtling and airstriking all UFOs later in the game.

@Raywalker: Okay...I have not played to the end . . but I've had a few landing ships...and even they don't give a lot of alien alloy . . . I have to build laser weapons but they cost 4 each...to outfit a standard helicopter that means I need 12 for the rifles, 12 more for the carbines, 6 for the sniper and 8 for the scatter (that's 38 just for one of my helicopters--don't remember how many for the vehicle or it's weapon)...I don't get that many from 5 ships...and basically fighting over the same terrain gets boring (I got terrain add ons applied). But to fight every scout just for the few alien alloys is a pain. Not to mention how many you need to put laser weapons on the aircraft you have at each base. The mechanics spend their time twiddling their thumbs since I don't have enough alien alloy to even start them building something.

@Raywalker: Okay...I have not played to the end . . but I've had a few landing ships...and even they don't give a lot of alien alloy . . . I have to build laser weapons but they cost 4 each...to outfit a standard helicopter that means I need 12 for the rifles, 12 more for the carbines, 6 for the sniper and 8 for the scatter (that's 38 just for one of my helicopters--don't remember how many for the vehicle or it's weapon)...I don't get that many from 5 ships...and basically fighting over the same terrain gets boring (I got terrain add ons applied). But to fight every scout just for the few alien alloys is a pain. Not to mention how many you need to put laser weapons on the aircraft you have at each base. The mechanics spend their time twiddling their thumbs since I don't have enough alien alloy to even start them building something.

X division is a long mod who like to play lot ground battles. Alien Alloy and Alenium is rare to limit u.. to make u choose something rather then mass production. If the alien alloy gain is so low I can consider this and rebalancing aa drop. But I didn't get any complains about it..

Alright so it is about 44 (6 alloys for seeker), and unless the soldiers are gibbed or retreat that is a fairly straight-forward investment that pays off in about +- 7 (generally see around 7 alloys a crash) crashed scouts without taking into account for deconstructing, which looking at the files provides an additional 4.

And looking at landing ships provide deconstruction of 8 alloys.

I think once the cruisers(after landing ship) the alloys should improve from having air superiority as fighters should at least be heavy (4 alloys per crash over land), then bombers provide a relatively easy 12 alloys and strike cruisers provide 16 alloys.

I think the numbers are there to supply, but it requires more active crash sites which I can admit can lead to grinding but I upgrade gradually and mix and match which doesn't leave me draining my alloys as quickly, so results will of course vary.

I remember in the XNT mod and Pod's Into the Sun mod have alloy manufacturing (which was pretty manhour-intensive), perhaps looking at that code could help provide you with what you seek.