[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

dont know what are you referring with impossible difficult :c. i feel it actually pretty logical, i mean im figthing alliens they should be a challenge..in my actual gameplay playing in VETERAN DIFFICULTY, first mission lost 7 guys..only three returned.

and by my 10th mission i only got a promedy of two or three guys lost per mission, and i thats acceptable i guess.

what do u mean with that?

In XNT good soldiers could be replaced easier than they were in vanilla gameplay--something which made XNT easier and more realistic. Thus; I have reason to believe, that if you added the following snipet of code into X-Division's "GameConfig.xml" file, that the game would become a tad more balanced:

<soldierStats MODMERGE="update" comment="Soldier's stats are generated with values in the specified range.">

<actionPoints min="45" max="66" />

<resilence min="42" max="70" />

<strength min="38" max="68" />

<accuracy max="67" />

<reflexes max="65" />

<bravery min="30" max="53" />

</soldierStats>

<soldierDevelopment MODMERGE="update">

<APProgress globalMaxProgress="120" />

<strengthProgress pointsToProgress="2" maxPointsInSingleBattle="3" globalMaxProgress="85" />

<accuracyProgress pointsToProgress="2" maxPointsInSingleBattle="1" globalMaxProgress="99" />

<reflexesProgress pointsToProgress="2" maxPointsInSingleBattle="1" globalMaxProgress="99" />

<braveryProgress pointsToProgress="1" maxPointsInSingleBattle="2" globalMaxProgress="99" />

<resilienceProgress pointsToProgress="5" globalMaxProgress="150" />

</soldierDevelopment>

<soldierRanks MODMERGE="update">

<Corporal rankPoints="7" />

<Sergeant rankPoints="16" />

<Lieutenant rankPoints="34" />

<Captain rankPoints="52" />

<Major rankPoints="75" />

<Commander rankPoints="100" />

<Colonel rankPoints="120" />

</soldierRanks>

Xcom has a much more forgiving learning curve than Xenonauts. Xenonauts gives more freedom in terms of movement patterns because of the Time Unit system, and the free aiming allows you to blow up almost everything (UFO hulls and large rock pillars are an exception).

Edited by NuclearStudent

in the way his posted i suspect that the sprite for the "basic armour" is missing in the spectre or something.

But double checked both with basic,jackal and coyote armour without problems and my soldiers look totally normal with a "heavy machine gun sprite" as normal.

@brown..something really funny happens after i try your savegame, suddendly all soldiers got 6k of tus,gaining 800 in almost every stat. so im pretty sure the problem is that you are using a gameplay savegame prior to hotfix 5, dragues stated that to have hf5 making fully efect we should start a new campaing(it sucks i know..but sometimes the only way to improve the mod is killing your older savegames xDDD), tried a new campaing, all stats normal and i think your research bug is "fixed", sorry but start again and confirm it please >_< .

I

can provide you an actual savegame for testing in a point close to where you are so you can use it to check if work normal and confirm if there is something wrong (with your folder or something).....BUT tomorrow ,imma sleep now X_X, here is 2 am in local hour, so im tired and i have to wake up early X_X.

Hope this helps and good luck in the battlefield :D.

Edited by blackwolf

in the way his posted i suspect that the sprite for the "basic armour" is missing in the spectre or something.

But double checked both with basic,jackal and coyote armour without problems and my soldiers look totally normal with a "heavy machine gun sprite" as normal.

@brown..something really funny happens after i try your savegame, suddendly all soldiers got 6k of tus,gaining 800 in almost every stat. so im pretty sure the problem is that you are using a gameplay savegame prior to hotfix 5, dragues stated that to have hf5 making fully efect we should start a new campaing(it sucks i know..but sometimes the only way to improve the mod is killing your older savegames xDDD), tried a new campaing, all stats normal and i think your research bug is "fixed", sorry but start again and confirm it please >_< .

I

can provide you an actual savegame for testing in a point close to where you are so you can use it to check if work normal and confirm if there is something wrong (with your folder or something).....BUT tomorrow ,imma sleep now X_X, here is 2 am in local hour, so im tired and i have to wake up early X_X.

Hope this helps and good luck in the battlefield :D.

Ok please up load it

Well. I managed to get the Marauder before I could produce parts to make the Foxtrot. The Marauder doesn't need parts to build, so that's nice.

EDIT: Actually, i've found a problem. Fighting a base of androns and a few hover scouts. The Androns haven't fired a single shot, they only walk away. The hover drones attack, though.

Edited by Ханю