Is my Crypto Decoder lying me?

I saw that my crypto decoder told me that it was a ship with 16 androns. I let all my suppresor machineguners at home, full the pockets with magnetic grenades, put my tank on the door, forgot all gas, stunts and no-letal things.

I began the mission and the first thing happened was a shot from a harridan on the roof were my rockets and grenadiers can't reach. And worse of all this is that I wanted pick an alive harridan.

What happened?

If you don't mind minor spoilers.

You can always except the three main species to have one support race attached to it in the mid to late game. So while you may be fighting a crew of Sebillians, they will also have several non-sebillians along with them.

Sebillians have Reapers

Androns have Harridans

Ceasans have Wraiths

I saw that my crypto decoder told me that it was a ship with 16 androns. I let all my suppresor machineguners at home, full the pockets with magnetic grenades, put my tank on the door, forgot all gas, stunts and no-letal things.

And worse of all this is that I wanted pick an alive harridan.

Electroshock grenades stun(and suppress) biologicals very well, it's my primary grenade in every mission.