Art Book PDF for review!

The 48-page Xenonauts Art Book is a Kickstarter reward which people had to pay for (even in PDF form). I finished writing and editing it this morning and hopefully I will be sending it out to print later this week.

Therefore it needs people to read and review it. It will be available in this forum post for the next three or four days so you guys can read through it and let me know if you spot any typos, after which I will delete this post and it will no longer be available for download.

This basically means you guys are basically getting the art book for free, but this is clearly preferable to us printing unprofessional-looking books with typos in them. However, it is something that some Kickstarter backers could potentially get upset about, so please do not shout about this too much!

If you're interested in reviewing the book, you can download it here: http://www.xenonauts.com/devfiles/The_Art_of_Xenonauts_PDF.zip

Please post any typos / sentences that do not make sense in this thread so we can make any necessary corrections.

Pag. 32, par 5; "..., the Wraiths were a let down ..."

Pag. 43, par 5; "e.g. Kris uses renders..." Uses isn't needed here.

Pag. 45, par 4; "Additionally, the thing legs ..."

And the last one I found: On page 2 paragraph 2; "... a world that drew .... they bounced off."

It could be my Dutch heritage influencing my English, but the sentence feels chopped off to me. If I put against after off, I find the sentence running a lot smoother.

On page 45, about the Scuttlers: "they would have had much lot more character than the flying discs that took their place!"

I might just replace "much" with "a". I know grammer people don't like a and lot being together, but it sounds better.

On page 45, about the Scuttlers: "they would have had much lot more character than the flying discs that took their place!"

I might just replace "much" with "a". I know grammer people don't like a and lot being together, but it sounds better.

Or simply delete 'lot'.

well i like it so much!! but the only thing i have to say is that i fell a little sad about how much regrets you have with this game...even when i think this is the trully heir of the original xcom(which is my favorite game of all times), i have to say that i liked the Xcom2012(just liked) but i fall in love with xenonauts!, i still regreting about not being able to pre-buy it..you should write a little more optimistic way(im not saying is wrong..is just a little sad xD),because is totally amazing what you have done with it :)b.

Hey Chris the artbook is a work of true beauty! I love it! Page 42 on the breaching mechs- "objects had to justify their inclusion by filling a distinct niche or be cut it out". The word "it" should be removed, and it'll be perfect.