Just thought I'd post an update here on what our plans are with V9.1 - we're planning to release it this weekend, probably Sunday evening (UK time).

Sorry for the radio silence, we're still working through a few problems and I can't definitely confirm which features will be in it yet. Fingers crossed it'll be everything planned but we'll see how it all pans out.

Brilliant News Chris!!!!

Loving it thus far, and most definitely looking forward to the next milestones! Keep the caffeine flowin and brain juices .... erm... flowin??? :)

U guys deserve a good holiday once this puppy hits the shelves! At least know its going to knock socks off people...

What's this, delays and radio silence? I thought I was visiting the Xenonauts forum, not Diablo 3.

Lol, jk. Unless Chris decides to tease us with a release date "soon" and then proceeds to have radio silence for 6 months.:eek:

I hope you don't feel compelled to release a build. Really, do it when you need it. The best time is when you believe you have a smooth build and when you feel that some self-satisfied laziness is growing into you. Then release the build, and leave it to us to find you a hundred new bugs. That should put you right back up on track.

1 of 2 ways: If you have desura client installed go to the game page and update it when it shows it can be updated.

If you are using the zip download wait for desura to validate the new build (takes longer for the zip version then the client auto update version) and download like you did last time.

A quick update - there is now AI in the game. It does need some more polish (some animations are not displaying properly) but alien units are now moving and shooting. We are obviously looking to dramatically increase the standard of the AI in the future but we're finally moving forwards on this front!