What the H*ll was that!!

I just saw a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater, that SOB ate my shield guy nothing left but a blob of something I can't describe, and it didn't take a second to do it. came out of nowhere and phfft no more sergeant whatever his name was, may he rest in peace.

Reapers kill everything in 1 hit, except for vehicles, which they completely ignore as they only target organics. No armour or shields will protect you.

ahh ok.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4737[/ATTACH]

lol

I remember a alien base attack when i got attacked from two side, one of the side was a reaper or two, i just parked my vehicle in the 2x2 corridor on the reaper side, and i could focus on the other side. The reaper were unable to pass, should have named my tank "Gandalf".

lol nice one.

One more interesting fact about Reapers - they do not attack local forces/civilians. Really, I never ever saw them doing that. They always rush for my guys. It's like Xenonauts operatives are the most delicious meal in the galaxy.

One more interesting fact about Reapers - they do not attack local forces/civilians. Really, I never ever saw them doing that. They always rush for my guys. It's like Xenonauts operatives are the most delicious meal in the galaxy.

Reapers will attack local forces and civilians if they are in range.

The only thing a reaper has ever killed in my game was a civilian.

Terminator armor isn't going to help against reapers which are totally not supercharged genestealers at all right guys.

That would depend on the armor value, wouldn't it?

b.t.w. - I detest super-biological creatures with claws that can punch trough unobtanium

That would depend on the armor value, wouldn't it?

b.t.w. - I detest super-biological creatures with claws that can punch trough unobtanium

Well they're unobtanium powered creatures. Reapers and Chryssalids basically are genestealers with faster reproduction, and genestealers go right through terminator armor.

I think that the one thing that everybody is missing is that if the Reapers have claws/talons/fangs that are that much stronger than the strongest armor then maybe the aliens would have started making their armor out of the same material...or maybe the Xenonauts should...you should be able to make a Reaper armor suit after you kill a few of them...just a thought...