Funding sucks badly or i just dont get it..

Henkka77

I was playing Xenonauts and as almost out of money, i had only $120000. Luckily it was soon the end of the month so i figured that "No problem, i get soon couple million dollars".

When the end of the month came, it showed me that funding screen and total funding +2.xxx.xxx dollars.

Then i was surprised how my total money were -$150000.

Now that aint right, is it? I should have get over 2 million dollars cash. Now i was on negative cash and basically that ended my game.

That CANT be right??

The end of the month is also the time when you pay your personnel's wages (and maintenance?). Maybe you went a bit overboard with building/hiring?

Hmm.. might be just that.

I just started playing this the same way like i played XCOM, maybe i should take a little bit more easily at the beginning.. :D

anotherdevil

also this may not yet be balanced yet, so don't worry too much =]

That was my thought also.

NoIdidnt

also Henkka you can sell a lot of the items you have gotten off of downed alien ships from your "stores" tab in your base for millions.

That i know also, as i did that a lot with the original XCOM. I just forgot selling those. :D

Have to try again with more tight budget.. :D