[V9.0] Carried weight drops if i click the weapon at hand

If game shows for example that carried weight is 32kg with some soldier and then if i click the weapon carried as i do when changing weaponry and then put it instantly back in soldiers hand, the carried weight number changes.

I tried this with all my soldiers and it did this. For example that 32kg dropped to 27kg.

Shouldnt obviously be like that?

Hi - I have tried to reproduce this but can't.

Can you provide more detail? I think you are saying that when you select a weapon in a soldier's hand, and put it back in the same hand, that the reported carried weight is lower after putting it back then when you started. Is that correct?

Is this with all weapons, or only one specific weapon? Is this during groundbattle or base management Soldiers tab?

Do you have a save that demonstrates this?

Thanks!

Hi - I have tried to reproduce this but can't.

Can you provide more detail? I think you are saying that when you select a weapon in a soldier's hand, and put it back in the same hand, that the reported carried weight is lower after putting it back then when you started. Is that correct?

Is this with all weapons, or only one specific weapon? Is this during groundbattle or base management Soldiers tab?

Do you have a save that demonstrates this?

Thanks!

Yes thats what i meant. And what i tested, it occurs with every weapon. But you can test it obviously only after a mission and when youre done it once, the carried weight number wont change anymore until next time you come back from mission.

Edited by Henkka77

Ok, but its not about double weight with this issue, only few kilograms change so i dont think this is the same thing.

It's the weight of your weapon that doubles so if the wepon weighs 5 kilograms normally it will weigh 10 kilograms after this bug while the rest of your gear/weight remains the same.

When you reequip the weapon the doubled weight (10kg) gets normailsed (to 5kg) and you have those "few kilograms" you were talking about.

Listed in the master bugg thread under:

- Returning to base after mission results in equipped 2-handed weapons having weight doubled/counted twice.

Edited by Gorlom

It's the weight of your weapon that doubles so if the wepon weighs 5 kilograms normally it will weigh 10 kilograms after this bug while the rest of your gear/weight remains the same.

When you reequip the weapon the doubled weight (10kg) gets normailsed (to 5kg) and you have those "few kilograms" you were talking about.

Listed in the master bugg thread under:

- Returning to base after mission results in equipped 2-handed weapons having weight doubled/counted twice.

Hmm.. might just be that. Well, good that this is cleared up.