Xenonauts Launch Trailer

The parts with the civilians look a bit odd. First a soldier intentionally kills a civilian using a rocket, and then there's a "protect the humanity" followed by two civilians getting shot (by an Andron, but how is somebody who doesn't know the game supposed to know).

Also, the curved background lines cause rather ugly moire effects here.

For the "Deep Tactical Combat" part, I would've shown some guys with combat shields advancing into a breach, throwing flashbangs to suppress aliens instead of some Predator-clad rambo hosing down Harridans with his Magstorm outside the local 7-11.

I like the beginning, though. "It was an average tuesday in orbit. Suddenly, ALIEN INVASION FLEET!" *zoop* *zoo-zoozoozoo-zoop* ... *zoop*

For the "Deep Tactical Combat" part, I would've shown some guys with combat shields advancing into a breach, throwing flashbangs to suppress aliens instead of some Predator-clad rambo hosing down Harridans with his Magstorm outside the local 7-11.

I like the beginning, though. "It was an average tuesday in orbit. Suddenly, ALIEN INVASION FLEET!" *zoop* *zoo-zoozoozoo-zoop* ... *zoop*

Agreed that there's nothing Deep or Tactical about that scene. Maybe assault units running through smoke cover for a close range kill in an enclosed area?

This isn't a thread to suggest changes to the trailer - the trailer is already done (we don't do it ourselves). It's just posting it up so you guys can watch it if you want!

You still might want to make the group who did the trailer fix the typo. Looks unprofessional as hell. Otherwise the trailer is pretty neat.

This isn't a thread to suggest changes to the trailer - the trailer is already done (we don't do it ourselves). It's just posting it up so you guys can watch it if you want!

Lol. This cracked me up. Don't you know we have to get our two cents into everything?

Yeah, except who do you think sent them the logo with the typo in it?

The plus point is it's now been caught before we printed 250 T-shirts with a typo on them.

Well mistakes do happen, but I find it amazing that either none of them thought to ask you about the typo, or none of them caught it.