Xenonauts V1.01 Released!

Same here, some pretty bad luck with the RNG yesterday, but no new problems. Haven't had a crash since v1.0, and have only encountered the invulnerable alien problem once.

The bug where soldiers lose TUs upon spotting an alien is however annoying.

Post as many details as you can about it. I know Goldhawk hasn't yet managed to reproduce it, as it seems it never reliably happens from a savegame. I have myself not had any equipment CTDs in 1.0 or 1.01, but some other people seem to be getting them more now.

Well, it's never entirely reproducible. I *think* it's more likely if your number one soldier gets injured/killed, and somehow has different armour than the next soldier, so that something happens during texture load when it next tries to display your team, but that's only my best guess.

Click-on-loadout CTD, just read to share any info possible so doing so now: Had this crash twice, including just now (still on v 1.0).

Time 1: All basic equipment still (v early in game), following my very first ground mission. Was on storage screen (seeing I had alloys), took no action, clicked on loadout screen. Normal diff, ironman off.

Time 2: All basic kit once again, just back from a ground mission. No soldiers had been injured in combat, but I had one soldier still injured (in sickbay, not on my active squad) from a previous mission. Normal diff, ironman off. Had been on hangar screen (I think, its defo not the storage screen like the first time though).

I just had it a third time. This is making the game unplayable almost.

Dropship in base. Just finished a mission. No injuries again. Basic kit still. It was just before launching the helicopter to tackle a scout my interceptors were en-route to.

I had this crash with equipment screen now 10 times or more.. it seems it depends first how long the game was not saved, longer so more chance to crash (so memory mabye?) and how fast you are switching to it after your last command. if you are to fast it seems to crash, if you take your time doing nothing and then hit the screen it can change.

it seems it depends first how long the game was not saved, longer so more chance to crash

I've observed it crashing shortly after saving I'm pretty sure, so I'm not sure saving has anything to do with it. It DOES seem to mostly show up for me when I've been playing for a decent stretch, but I save often enough to not be losing progress to the crashes and they still happen.

I agree that it DOES NOT seem affected by saving, at least for me.

Also I've now just been playing a very long strech, inc alt-tabbing, loading the game, going to the screen soon and longer after doing other things, and not had a crash. There seems to be no consistency as far as I can tell on any of the ideas raised. I feel if we are able to replicate the bug reliably, we'd be much closer to fixing it, but I for one can't see much common ground between instances of it happening.