PDA

View Full Version : Hey I just got the premium preorder

Ulrox
12-17-2011, 18:39
On desura - but I'm a steam guy and disagree with installing other clients on my computer. I'm fine with waiting untill xenonauts comes out though. I just want to be reassured that I can get it on steam since I got it on desura :)

iamkyon
12-17-2011, 19:51
I dug up a pertinent thread (http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php?148-Any-chance-of-not-having-to-use-Desura) for your viewing pleasure. It's over a month old, but as far as I know, the info still stands.

Ulrox
12-17-2011, 20:32
ahh thanks a lot. from what I read it seems I'll get a steam key once the game is released, will that be mailed to me or something? would be nice so I dont have to keep myself updated on when this game is released :)

Chris
12-17-2011, 20:57
It should be sent to you at the email address linked to your Desura account when it comes out.

iamkyon
12-17-2011, 21:04
I would think so, yes.

However, should your curiosity get the best of you, do keep in mind that downloading a pre-release version will not restrict your options upon the game's release in any way. The pre-order package and the finished game are two separate products.

Edited to add: Beaten to it, again.

ZeElfenWaffe
12-19-2011, 06:21
I myself have been trying to see if I could wait until it gets released on steam, but I'll probably just suck it up and download desura one of these days.

BeWary
12-31-2011, 01:16
This may be a bit narcissistic, but how do I get the premium pre-order tag for my posts?

BeWary
12-31-2011, 01:18
Never mind, I actually read the sticky thread. For shame to me.