PDA

View Full Version : What will happen after Kickstarter...

Endogen
06-09-2012, 20:42

Max_Caine
06-09-2012, 21:15
The sun has been shining VERY strongly in London atm.

thothkins
06-09-2012, 21:32
I thought that after Kickstarter, Chris had to go on that research trip to Bermuda? Something about the Bermuda Triangle being central to the plot I imagine...

Gorlom
06-09-2012, 23:20
I thought that after Kickstarter, Chris had to go on that research trip to Bermuda? Something about the Bermuda Triangle being central to the plot I imagine...
You're just hoping for a vacation picture of Chris in bermuda shorts aren't you?

Chris
06-09-2012, 23:40
Haha. Yeah. Well, much like I (erroneously) assumed I could have a holiday as soon as I finished getting the Kickstarter set up, up until today I was thinking that next week would be relatively chilled out. Then it occurred to me I'm going to have to organise getting 4,000 people Desura keys and collecting the various items of personal information required to get them their rewards as well. No holiday for me obviously!

But from our point of view, the plan is to spend the next week or so finishing up the Kickstarter and working on the next build, which we hope to release in about a week. Once that is out, assuming no massive crashes, I think I'll take 2-3 days off.

Things are going relatively well on the development front. You'll probably get an update on that next week.

Max_Caine
06-10-2012, 00:21
Chris, you should know as the head man, lead developer, community manager and general point-of-contact for everything you're not allowed to be human! :)

Endogen
06-10-2012, 10:21
Chris, you should know as the head man, lead developer, community manager and general point-of-contact for everything you're not allowed to be human! :)

Hahahaha! :D SHOOT HIM, HE IS AN ALIEN!!

thothkins
06-10-2012, 14:56
we'll get a thank you video on Kickstarter and it will be a Scuttle Bot hovering there with a Chris Mask on...