PDA

View Full Version : Unknow lights observed

oracle1990
04-26-2012, 23:59
I have just tried to get confirmation if there was any airplanes flying in an aera that I observed a light, at the moment it is an Unidentified Flying Object. I did not manage to catch it on video, but I made a photo and have illustrated the size and moving pattern onto this with Photoshop.

The observation lasted for approx 30-45 sec, no sound was heard (neither propelled airplane or jet engine). The lights brighter than the regular airplane and no airplane fly in this aera normaly. The speed was slow, but then it is difficult to estimate excatly how far away the light was.

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/46775510150851659221081.jpg/)

This is my 5th observation of unexplained lights in my local aera in the past 2 years.

Any others that have witness something simular?

I have to note that when I have study the astromy when I was younger and I have always been interested in airplanes. These lights are neighter stars, comets or airplanes.

IceVamp
04-27-2012, 00:34
Hah, I love that one immediately sees that it's in Norway in that photo. :D I saw it, and was like oh, this guy's from Norway! :D

About the lights, I dunno. But def, not a plane of some sort. Way too bright.

SilverMoonFlare
04-27-2012, 00:34
No chemical trails...Are there any other witnesses? Try asking your neighbors about any strange lights in the sky. Maybe there will be a pattern. Also, are there any anomalous zones in the nearby area?

Jean-Luc
04-27-2012, 00:43
*goes down to the basement, pulls out a shotgun and checks the rations"

thothkins
04-28-2012, 19:45
*goes down to the basement, pulls out a shotgun and checks the rations"

what good are your rations to you when you've been mind controlled? You're a liablility to your relatives that way, especially when you've got a shotgun.

You put the tin foil hat on first then make your way to your secret bunker. :rolleyes:

as for the lights... Helicopter?

IceVamp
04-28-2012, 19:52
as for the lights... Helicopter?

Unlikely. The light is quite strong compared to the distance, and there aren't many helicopters flying about in what seems like northern Norway, least of all with spotlights.

oracle1990
04-28-2012, 20:52
I have contacted Air-trafic control in the aera and I have not got any reply.

When I saw these light I grabed my camera to zoom in so I could get a closer look of the aircraft, but when the camera focused on the aera I could not see anything - no light, no airplane.

Gorlom
04-28-2012, 21:38
Satelites in low orbit? Maybe you are seeing the google earth satelite's camera flash?

Or maybe its the Fox satelite? According to the simpsons it's really low budget and orbit =P

GoodGuyEddy
04-28-2012, 23:46
Oh my Cthulhu! Notice that the rocky formation with the lights make a smiley face. The ancient god Mountainor is manifesting, evacuate the planet!

Wolfy
04-30-2012, 02:43
I've had very bright Helicopters. And I can't hear 'em.

thothkins
04-30-2012, 18:18
I have contacted Air-trafic control in the aera and I have not got any reply.

did you not get a reply because they are busy or did you not get a reply because the lights you saw attacked their base as part of an invasion?

oracle1990
05-01-2012, 07:44
did you not get a reply because they are busy or did you not get a reply because the lights you saw attacked their base as part of an invasion?

I got reply yesterday - The email has been sendt to several person's before it was I got reply:

"We are sorry. We can not verify an observtion like this. Contact the local airport. Good luck in your further investegation"

Mandabar
05-01-2012, 08:01
I got reply yesterday - The email has been sendt to several person's before it was I got reply:

"We are sorry. We can not verify an observtion like this. Contact the local airport. Good luck in your further investegation"

Very Suspicious.

thothkins
05-01-2012, 08:10
gah! clearly extraordinary alien rendition!

Sarissofoi
05-01-2012, 11:49
If I recal correctly there were big NATO exercices in northern Scandinavia recently.
Meyby it was a miltary plane or other military flying vehicle?

Moonie
05-01-2012, 12:27
Bah!! It just a couple of old ufo's. I see them all the time when I'm leaving the pub.

Silichna
05-01-2012, 12:35
Chinese lanterns?

oracle1990
05-01-2012, 20:56
Chinese lanterns?

No, I think I can rule that one out.

oracle1990
05-01-2012, 21:06
If I recal correctly there were big NATO exercices in northern Scandinavia recently.
Meyby it was a miltary plane or other military flying vehicle?

Might be - the main body of the NATO exercices was approx 200 km north-east of where I stay. The airport they used are approx 140 km away (ne). The light was observed in south-south east direction.

Gorlom
05-01-2012, 21:20
Bah!! It just a couple of old ufo's. I see them all the time when I'm leaving the pub.
Cars are not flying even if it may seem like that when you are pissdrunk. They are simply "umo"s.